Who are they for?
The group workshops are suitable for organisations who want their employees or volunteers to acquire a basic face painting skills and knowledge of face painting health and safety practices. The workshops is highly recommended for:
- Childcare professionals
- Charity and Fundraising Organisation Workers & Volunteers
- Social and Community workers
- Event Management Businesses
What will the participants learn?
- The couse is 100% practical and involves practicing designs with professional face painter
- Application techniques
- Choosing right brush for the job
- Some populars designs
- Health & Safety
Learn more about course contents
- Full Day Workshop (5-6 hours with a lunch break)
- Half Day Workshop (4 hour session with a coffee break in the middle)